After being south of the border for 4 years, Toni will be coming to Mid-MO in October to share two things:
1) Being In My Body: What You Might Not Have Known About Trauma, Dissociation & The Brain
- Coffee & Conversation at Heart Body & Soul, followed by Book Signing on October 7, 10:30 am
- Daniel Boone Regional Library – Local Author Fair on October 28, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
2) Pop-Up Clinics – a new way of networking and connecting with yourself and the abundance around you. Read an article about Pop-Up Clinics in Ajijic Mexico here.
- Pop-Up Clinic Columbia/Centralia at Laughing Frog Gardens on October 14, from 1:30-6:30 pm
- Pop-Up Clinic Marshall at Fox Creek Villas, 2116 Atchison Ave., October 21, from 1:00-6:00 pm
You can hear an interview with Toni on the Trauma Therapist Podcast here.